TOO MANY LIVES HAVE BEEN TAKEN….ENOUGH IS ENOUGH….MAKE THE CALL!
$15,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of those involved in the shooting on July 28th during the Floatopia Celebration in Frederiksted, St Croix that resulted in six innocent men, women and children being injured and hundreds of people being traumatized.
CRIME STOPPERS USVI FACTS
1. Crime Stoppers is an International, non-profit organization
2. Crime Stoppers is run by volunteers NOT police.
3. Crime Stoppers must protect tipsters identification or they would not be in operation! If tipsters were identified it would be all over the news!
4. A tipster has never been hurt as a result of submitting a tip!
5. Tipsters do not have to testify in court!
6. Crime Stoppers has a FREE mobile app that can be downloaded and used internationally. P3TIPS
7. All tip phone calls 1-800-222-8477 and online tips at www.Crimestoppersvi.org or at www.P3Tips.com bounce from Canada, to Texas, to Virginia before reaching Virgin Islands
8. Tips are scrubbed at each location to protect the tipster and are untraceable
9. Federal Agencies can’t even trace the calls or online tips.
10. Tipsters are given a PIN and can use that PIN to check on the status of their tip and reward at www.P3Tips.com.
11. Rewards are paid in cash.
12. Rewards can be delivered wherever and to whomever the tipster identifies. This can be a waitress at a restaurant, gas station attendant, church minister or left somewhere tipster desires.
13. Tips are reviewed and forwarded to the appropriate federal agency: FBI, DEA, ATF&E, US Marshals, CIB, or if appropriate to the local VIPD.
14. An example of who gets what tip:
Corruption tips go to FBI.
Drug tips go to DEA.
Gun tips go to ATF&E
Domestic violence tips go to VIPD
Fugitive tips go to US Marshals
Robbery tips go to VIPD
Customs and immigration tips go to CIB
No comments yet.